Table of Contents
I see you dreaming of the delicious and light donuts while sitting on your sofa. Am I wrong? I was doing the same until I met the tasty world of the yeast donuts recipe. That is the reason why I wanted to introduce it to you so that you can accomplish your dreams as well. The yeast donuts recipe has been my favorite of all donut recipes. Its heavenly airy texture and appealing rich taste makes it a wanted donut recipe
With its easy application and fluffy appearance, the yeast donuts recipe can make your dreams come true within a couple of hours (as it did to mine). The yeast donuts recipe gives you the opportunity to choose whether you want the donuts warm, cooled or tossed with powdered sugar. You don’t need to dream of yeast donuts recipes anymore! Additionally to the fried yeast donuts recipe, you have the option to choose if you want a yeast donut recipe baked or a yeast donuts recipe easy.
Yeast Donuts Recipe Easy
The lovely yeast donuts recipe I am recommending you is so easy to make. Its elastic texture and rich taste turns into a sweet addiction. Unfortunately, sometimes it is not easy to find freshly baked or fried donuts near in the neighborhood. Finding solutions on your own and improvising are the only ways to meet your yeast donut recipe needs. With this yeast donut recipe I save you from your sweet addiction crisis! I guarantee you that this homemade yeast donuts recipe easy will result in the best donut that you have ever tried before. I’m so sure about it because the same happened to me. I was helpless and hopelessly baking donuts with the help of the yeast donut recipe. Finally, when I practically felt how soft and fluffy they are, how smooth they melted in my mouth from the first bite to the last crumble…I fell in love!
Yeast Doughnut Recipe
I thought that I need to buy a bunch of fancy ingredients for the perfect donuts until I realized that I already had each ingredient in my small kitchen. Let’s see what you need to make your perfect and delicious yeast donut recipe baked or fried. In order to make the shaping process easier you will need a donut or biscuit cutter.
But do not feel upset if you don’t have one at home. Anything that can give the round shape to your dough as described in the yeast donuts recipe easy can be used.
Yeast Donuts Recipe
- 2 ¾ cups flour plus more for dusting while giving the shape
- 1 packet 2 ¼ teaspoons instant yeast
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup whole milk warmed to 105°F – 115°F
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 large egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons ½ stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Vegetable oil for frying
Yeast Donuts Recipe Preparation:
Yeast Donuts Recipe STEP #1
- For the first step of the yummy yeast donut recipe you have to heat the milk to 105°F – 115°F in a medium pan with a medium heat (you can use a saucepan as well). The milk gives the perfect yeast donut a heavenly airy texture that melts in your mouth. After heating the milk, the shortening (the margarine) must be added into the milk so that it melts. I love the smell that comes as a result of the mixture of milk and shortening! Do you? When I first started doing this yeast donuts recipe easy I was captured with this smell to be honest.
Yeast Donuts Recipe STEP #2
- The second step of the yeast donut recipe is to let the yeast over the warm water that is poured in a small bowl to get dissolved for approximately 5 minutes. In these 5 minutes you can either get some fresh air from your window or continue reading the 3rd step of the yeast donuts recipe (I did both at the same time). When you are back, pour the yeast mixture into the milk and shortening mixture and start stirring. In the yeast donut recipe, you can stir it with your hand or you can use a mixer as well. Now, you have to add the eggs, sugar, salt, nutmeg, and ½ of the flour. Isn’t it looking already nice and delicious? Oh Yes! I don’t know about you but my excitement was huge while following the yeast donut recipe. With the help of a paddle attachment the ingredients and mixtures described by the yeast donut recipe should be incorporated with flour. Be careful while mixing! When you first start to mix, start with a slow speed and increase the speed later when the mixture has been incorporated appropriately. Otherwise you will end up like me…I did a great mess with flour everywhere in my kitchen while following the instructions of the yeast donuts recipe. Now you can add the remaining rest of the flour except for the amount that will be used in dusting. Beat again with a slow speed and increase as it turns into a fluffy dough. If you have a dough hook attachment, attach it and start beating until the dough is pulled away from the bowl. If you don’t have such an attachment, do it as I did. I wore my gloves and did beat the dough with my hands. I must say it was a nice activity to get rid of my stress. SO, win-win thanks to the yeast donuts recipe easy. This beating took 3 to 4 minutes. Now it is time to give a break and enjoy a nice coffee until the dough doubles its size in a well-oiled bowl.
Yeast Donuts Recipe STEP #3
- This is the most fun part of the yeast donuts recipe easy! The dough must be rolled out to 3/8-inch thickness but keep in mind to dust flour on the flat surface. In this case the flat surface was my kitchen table. Use the donut or biscuit cutter, cut the donuts out. According to the yeast donuts recipe, you can open a hole into the middle with a bottle cover. Prepare a floured baking sheet and put the cute donuts on the sheet. Let them rise for 30 minutes with a tea towel cover. In these 30 minutes you can decide if you want to add a glazer or a filling to the yeast donut recipe.
Yeast Donuts Recipe STEP #4
- The last but not least step of the yeast donuts recipe is to preheat the oil in a fryer or if you want to follow the yeast donut recipe baked, to heat the oven to 365 degrees F. The donuts can be set into the very hot oil 3 to 4 at a time and be cooked for 1 minute per side. You need to be quick otherwise they get browner than you intended. When both sides are cooked, place the donuts in a baking pan to let the cool for approximately 15 to 20 minutes before glazing, if desired. In case you want to follow the yeast donut recipe baked, put the donuts on a baking pan and bake them until the color gets brownish.
soft yeast donuts recipe
Voila! The delicious, mouth-watering, and soft yeast donuts recipe donuts are ready to be enjoyed. Wasn’t it fun to prepare the best donuts that you have ever tried? Yes, it was. In order to make different designs and combine various tastes you can add glaziers or fillings. This is totally up to you. Another donut recipe that you should try is the vanilla cake doughnuts with easy chocolate glaze. But if you are not a chocolate guy but a pumpkin-fall person I have to recommend you the pumpkin spiced doughnut holes recipe. Oh my God is it delicious!
Woow looks yummy 🙂
Thanks! Enjoy :))