Zucchini Baked Crispy Fries Recipe
- 2-1 1/2 pound zucchinis
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Wash and cut zucchini in half length wise, remove any seeds with a spoon. Cut zucchini into 3 inch by 1/2 to strips. In a bowl toss together panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, cumin, garlic, oregano, paprika, salt. Add olive oil and mix with your fingers.
- In a separate bowl beat the 2 eggs until frothy. Toss zucchini sticks in the eggs. Working in batches, transfer sticks to the bread crumb mixture, press crumbs onto zucchini and place on a baking sheet. Bake for the allotted time. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.